You can download a more in-depth resume in PDF format here.
- Extensive knowledge in web design, web development, and graphic design.
- Specializing in W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) web standards based markup, utilizing semantic markup for structure and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for presentation.
- Solid organizational, project and team management skills.
- Reliable, motivated, hard working, and attentive to details.
- Adaptive to new applications and technologies.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral.
Develop front end of multiple websites, both for in-house companies and outside clients, using MSV, TFS, Atom, and Git with a team of back end .NET developers. Develop front end for state housing counselor portals and HOTB Software Solutions company website. Design graphics, logos, site mock-ups/wireframes, and print materials.
- Won an award for the company for excellent design on a company website. (Voloe).
- Assisted in the education of coworkers on the use of JIRA for project management.
- Instrumental in the implementation of a company-wide employee education reimbursement program.
Below are some examples of my work, including freelance, professional, and some exercises.